There are large numbers of Banks in Pakistan, providing loan & other loan related schemes, here is a question about best bank for loan in Pakistan, So, we after research found some best banks for loan in Pakistan, and some peoples are searching for interest free loans also, every bank have different requirement for loan, we have found some banks for your as best loan provider banks.
Most of peoples are asking questions related to loan, following are most repeated questions online:-
- Best bank in pakistan for loan
- Interest free loan in Pakistan
- Fori Loan in Pakistan
- Emergency cash loan in Pakistan
- loan in Pakistan for small business
- Bank loan in Pakistan for business
- Loan Organizations in Pakistan
So, today we will try to give you answer of above questions , and we have suggested a best banks for you for loan purpose, Nowadays getting loan is easy compare to past days, because in Pakistan, many Microfinance banking are working now, and they are providing loans with easy installment & easy procedure, getting loan from commercial banks is some time hard due to huge requirements.
Here is list of best banks in Pakistan for Loans.
- Bank Alfalah
- Faysal Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Telenor Microfinance Bank
- Zarai Tarqeyati Bank Limited (ZTBL)
- First Microfinance Bank
- NRSP Microfinance Bank Ltd
Bank Alfallah:- In Pakistan Bank Alfalah’s Personal Loan is the best & top in Pakistan as compare to others, Through Alfalah personal loan gets customized financing without any collateral requirement & pay loan in easy installments.
- Cash Loans
- Balance transfer facility
- Balance transfer facility with topups
- No Security Collateral requirements
- 01 year to 05 years tenure for raging
- Financing facility starting from PKR 50,000 to 2Miliion.
- Complimentary Orbits on Sign Up.
- Copy of CNIC
- Complete Application form with signatures
- 06 Month bank statement (if required)
- For salary persons (Salary Slip- Salary Certificate)
- For Self-Employed-Businessman (Any relevant proof of business Documents (Tax return, NTN, Bank Certificate)
Criteria of Eligibility
- All Pakistani Nationals/Foreign Nationals with company letter (Approved companies)
- Salary Individuals/Self Employed- Businessman, Professionals, other (Landlords, house wives, & Retired individuals)
- Salaried Persons minimum gross salary PKR 30,000/- Age limit 21 to 60 years
- Self Employed Professional minimum monthly average balance PKR 50,000/- Age limit 21 to 65 years.
- Self Employed Businessman minimum monthly gross average balance PKR 100,000/- .